Tuesday, January 11

My very first follower!

A-WOO-HOO!

Today, I got my very first follower! Yay! Stop on by Charlie's site at Attempting Aloha and check out what she's doing!

We bonded over location (Yay! Hawaii!), new to blogging, and wedding dress projects (her Wedding Dress/Daddy Shirt turned Flower Pillows, mine wedding dress, batik dyed and turned into a pillow with our wedding date stenciled. Will link up once I've finished :-).

Anyway, I am SO EXCITED about my first follower, so after you've stopped by here, swing on over to Attempting Aloha and send Charlie a little love!

:-) Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I hope you've had as much fun reading about my adventure as I have had writing about it! I would love to hear from you! :-) Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...