Monday, January 31

Me = Missing in Action

Hi! I just wanted to post a quick update to say welcome to new followers (Yay!) and thanks for all the comments. I've been out of the loop this weekend doing non-crafty things, like:

Mountain Biking at Kualoa Ranch on the Windward Side of Oahu:
I am helping a friend of mine organize a race out there over July 4th weekend. If you are in Hawaii (or want to be) you should definitely come out. The race is called Freedom Fest and is a real treat because Kualoa Ranch (site of Jurassic Park, Pearl Harbor, Lost, etc.) is gorgeous and is also now closed to most hiking and mountain biking, unless you are part of a group. All in all an awesome Saturday, even though I thought I was going to die, hunky hubster flipped over his handlebars, and we rode through many many cow patties.

I thought I would catch up Sunday, but we got a last minute invite to the Pro Bowl:
So of course we headed out to see that. I can't claim any of these pictures - they all belong to friends of mine who take great pictures, but since mine aren't uploaded yet, I am borrowing.

So I am trying to decide if I want to tackle refinishing my antique Singer Sewing Machine this week, or make another pillow inspired by this super cute pillow from http://www.branchhome.com/ (Found through the Baby Green blog)

I am leaning towards my sewing machine because I have been putting it off for several YEARS!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you all so much for the wonderful comments on my wedding dress pillow and I am catching up on responses today. :-)

Thanks so much!
Barbara

8 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your wonderful weather... and mountain biking, no less! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah..Hawaii...Seriously Jealous! We've got snow and ice everywhere!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That race sounds awesome! But yes so many people here would be so jealous of you right now in sunny Hawaii.Even in Arizona we are getting the cold. And the pro bowl, really....how can I move to Hawaii???? hmmm. I will have to settle riding my bike here in az, which is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog like yours take a massive amount work?
    I'm completely new to running a blog but I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any recommendations or
    tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

    My webpage - pure garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your intriguing article. One other problem is that mesothelioma is generally brought on by the breathing of fibres from mesothelioma, which is a cancer
    causing material. It is commonly noticed among employees
    in the structure industry who may have long experience of
    asbestos. It is also caused by residing in asbestos insulated buildings for an extended
    time of time, Genes plays a crucial role, and some individuals are more
    vulnerable to the risk compared to others.

    My page :: Quibids Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is The Ab Circle Pro A Scam

    Also visit my homepage ab circle pro reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you desire to take a good deal from this article then you have to apply these strategies to your won webpage.


    Feel free to visit my page: best free backup software

    ReplyDelete
  8. When the Freeze Frame knowledge was accessed, it auto populated a
    details display screen. It supports 64 bit working methods.


    My website; cheneliege.ning.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I hope you've had as much fun reading about my adventure as I have had writing about it! I would love to hear from you! :-) Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...